Wednesday, July 4, 2012

fake oakleys the ability to feel restored. Tired again until Misaki Hong

Things to my computer, then it is likely in the five days I left the hands.
Thought of this, I hurried to open the computer to see everything is normal, this gently out of breath. Then I will be all the encryption of important data in the computer and other data originally stored data disk sector covered a dozen times. Not that I caution,oakley sunglasses for cheap, if you do not hard to fall into the hands of ordinary Fortunately, if you fall into the hands of the U.S. government, even if data coverage, as long as the number of times is not enough, was able to use special equipment to read out the original data.
For example, hit by a car depression re-muster straightened, and sprayed with a new paint, under the observation of the naked eye can not see after the collision the scene. But as long as the arc lamp irradiation cars, and then to see through the polarizer, then the collision traces immediately clear. This recovery principle of data similar to this, data can be restored up to the cover after five. Of course, this equipment is very expensive, only a very small number of large computer companies and government agencies at virtually no cost to have this level of data recovery equipment, and mainly by the Americans to grasp.
Busy these days have great light, I did not wish to sleep, all senior cadres convened to attend the meeting. At the meeting, first heard the report of the cadres, and then criticized the King is bold and paying tribute to of Matsumoto hi Goro stable, then allow them to recall all the manpower sent to Tokyo to the final layout of the next phase of the task . The finish will have been ten o'clock, and I then clean up a bit, getting ready for bed.
Bathed me a cigar, and then only around a bath towel into the bedroom. Misaki incense still sleeping in, lazy like have a flavor. I opened the quilt to sit on the bed and grabbed the remote control turns on the TV. Review before going to sleep has become a habit, although very tired, but I still try to keep my sanity.
Yamaguchi-gumi, and several other violent group has been very low key,fake oakleys, so the most recent period of my energy on a large target, did not think was nearly plot. The jerseys shenanigans, organized, stable, if the drugs and several actions are planned, I am fully convinced that he has the ability. But his motives are not very good, after all, he should not be trying to find fault with the money. But my body that the police clearly see the mark of the Federation of Sumiyoshi, which had to let my jerseys as the biggest suspect.
But lesson time to remind me, Kobayashi think the death of that other abnormal cunning, this is likely to also frame the blame. I just have to suspect that the other side is it prepared to deliberately let go of me? Why else would also frame the blame? If yes, is equal to go die in order to frame the blame let the hand, it seems also unlikely?
Siphoning off a half of the cigar, but I still do not figure things out, too cunning opponent, almost to the point of flaws did not leave. Bothers me the cigar into the ashtray on the nightstand and then a quilt Misaki Kaori pulled down before she could come to understand the pressure on her body.
Do not know why, this time to sleep for five days, the whole spirit seemed better, the ability to feel restored. Tired again until Misaki Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment