Saturday, September 1, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses Shook his head and took out from the space bag of dried papaya

Moment ...... I found a very embarrassing thing is stronger after the selection of the magic elements, even greater than 100 magic elements that I trained, do not know the train and not suffering after all ... these brother's strength is stronger than Big Brother, then they will listen to the command of the big brother?
Helplessly shook his head, I started again with the Cthulhu accounted for the murderous elements of brainwashing new magic, but the difference is that they listen to my command, but also to comply with the command of the boss, who does not obey orders , then hey!
In fact, ...... do not listen to the command I have no way, but ... since the scare that it is very useful, I certainly continue to scare go!
Lasted a whole night, at dawn, I completed the brainwashing work, all the little brother to the rules followed by his big brother, again and again to practice the matrix method.
Left satisfied with the state of meditation, these elements brother novice, I am very satisfied with their individual active capabilities are powerful, the individual's energy is very powerful, more powerful than I am training a year of those elements, and its activity abnormal prosperity!
Magical elements like a soldier, their fitness is not the same, the same reason ...... the better the quality, moving faster, resulting destructive power of the more powerful and more intelligent.
Just one night, but the help of Cthulhu beheaded gas, I have slightly appropriate point in the magic magical elements to collect light, and I reckon a hundred and eighty years, and never expect to generate such a powerful magic again elements in the body of the
Before ...... I would like to distinguish between the initial 100, and the difference between the 100 later, I will pick a big one,cheap oakley sunglasses, but I have to turn to find the small size is that the first 100!
More important for me, or the first 100 elements, the new 1000 younger brother, although the physical good, but not trained, only when the soldier, the first 100 elements, they are but after long-term training only today
However, I believe ... the recruited younger brother is smarter than the original little brother so much to learn a simple fireball magic words North How long!
Thought of my soon release a larger fireball, I am excited laugh up, believe it, even filling a few mouthful of water, I then wake up the original ...... I also did not leave the pool it!
Climbed out of the pool, relaxed dress clothes, side wear while thinking about the good, 100 Head of the Fire Elemental this 1000 small Bingbing training, then ...... I can send the size of a basketball fireball the time ...... I have even higher level of primary Master it!
Dressed dawn, think of a strong morning to practice early, I quickly walked towards the living room, more recently, the ice this kid every day coming I here Cengfan that the light of his own,cheap oakley sunglasses, let me say , not even those women along with.
Reaching the living room, not only is the freezing rain and his woman, even the quiet pity to have to, everyone was sitting at the table, waiting for my appearance.
Shook his head and took out from the space bag of dried papaya, and then

No comments:

Post a Comment